Personal Accident Cover is designed to provide financial help if the insured person have an accident or injury.
Cover usually is for:
- Permanent and total disablement
- Total disablement (temporary)
- Partial diasablement (temporary)
- Medical expenses
Usual exclusions on a PA policy:
- Suicide and insanity
- Self-inflicted injury
- Provoked murder or assault
- Childbirth, pregnancy or miscarriage
- Dangerous sports
- Riding a two-wheel motor vehicle
Age limits also apply
Note: Some of the above exclusions can be covered on payment of additional premiums
You can have more than one PA policy. If you do upon your death pr disublement you or your beneficiary will be paid under each policy you bought. However for certain claims, such as medical expenses you may claim from only one PA policy.
You must declare this in the proposal form.
We have underwriting facility from Lloyd’s with a limit up to €500,000/person/risk.